Tex-Mex Chicken Kabobs
Tex-Mex food is often addictive, satisfyingly satiating at the same time, and healthy for us too – with all the dried herbs, the free-range chicken meat and the colorful organic veggies. Dive into some Tex-Mex Kabobs...another great meal worth sharing!
Serves: 4 Prep: 25 min
Cook: 12 min
3 to 4 chicken breasts, cubed
2 bell peppers, diced
1 onion, chopped
2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1/4 tbsp. Pam Spray
1/2 tbsp. chili powder
1/4 tbsp. ground cumin
1/2 tbsp. paprika
1/4 tbsp. garlic powder
Fresh cilantro (to serve)
Lime wedges (to serve)
Sea salt and ground black pepper
Wood or metal skewers
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a bowl combine Pam Spray, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, paprika and garlic powder; then season to taste.
3. Thread the cubed chicken, bell pepper and onion; alternate them on the skewers.
4. Brush the skewers with the Tex-Mex seasoning generously on all sides.
5. Grill the kabobs on the preheated grill 10 to 12 minutes, turning every few minutes until the chicken is no longer pink and cooked through.
6. Serve with fresh cilantro and lime wedges.