- 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken (87 cal. per serving)
- 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth (20 cal.)
- 12 sun-dried tomato slices (NOT packed in oil. 22 cal.)
- 10 peeled cloves of garlic (10 cal)
- ½ onion sliced into thin rings (12 cal.)
- ¼ cup of white wine vinegar (31 cal.)
- dried oregano to taste (approx. 12 cal.)
- ground black pepper to taste (approx. 15 cal)
Total calories per serving: 209
1. Brown chicken with 1/8 cup of broth in a skillet on medium high heat.
2. In a casserole dish: layer onions, sun-dried tomato and garlic.
3. Top onion/tomato/garlic layers with chicken when fully browned.
4. Pour 1 cup of broth and vinegar over chicken (after it's been added to your casserole dish).
5. Sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
6. Cover and bake for 45 min. at 350 degrees.
7. Cool then serve and enjoy eating HCG -friendly!