No piles of dishes to wash here. Seared chicken, fresh herbs, and zesty ginger with oranges come together in just 20 minutes.
- 100 g of chicken, cut into small chunks
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 medium orange, cut into quarters
- 2 or 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp. of fresh ginger root (about ½”-1" in length), peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp. of basil
- Juice from half of a lemon
1. Preheat pan on medium heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
3. Add chicken to pan and saute until brown on all sides (5-10 min.).
4. Add garlic and continue cooking for 1 min.
5. Squeeze the juice from 4 orange quarters over chicken.
6. Peel and separate orange into sections.
7. Add orange sections, ginger, lemon juice and basil.
8. Stir well.
7. Cover and simmer for about 20-30 min.
8. Serve & enjoy eating healthfully!
Servings per recipe- 1
Calories per serving- 193.1
Total fat- 1.5 grams
Total carbs- 20.9 grams
Dietary fiber- 3.5 grams
Protein- 25.1 grams