Garlic and sage together make a pretty dynamic duo. Put them on thick pieces of cod and let the oven work its magic. Just 20 minutes later, you’ll be digging into a perfectly flaky and herb filled fish dinner.
Serving size: 4
1⅓ pounds sustainable wild caught cod (or other flaky white fish such as haddock or halibut)
2 lemons, zest
2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
2 cloves garlic,
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix lemon zest, chopped sage, and minced garlic on a cutting board until well combined.
3. Arrange fish on a large casserole dish or baking sheet.
4. Season thoroughly with salt and pepper. Spoon lemon-sage mixture over fish so that the top of the fish is evenly coated.
4. Bake until fish is solid white, flaky, and cooked through to the center, about 20-25 minutes.
Saturated fat: 1.3g