Garlic Shrimp with Cucumber Spiral Noodles
This simple yet delicious garlic shrimp recipe (with noodles made out of cucumbers!) from your InShapeMD wellness team is a real crowd pleaser and guess what... it's hCG -friendly too!
Try whipping this up for a succulent supper tonight. You won't miss the pasta, we promise!
- 1 English cucumber
- non-fat cooking spray
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic, peeled and very finely chopped
- 1/2 lb. of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of parsley, finely chopped
1. Spiralize the cucumber. Cut it into smaller strands if they are too long. Set aside.
2. Heat the non-fat spray in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
3. Add in shrimp and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook on one side until they turn pink.
4. Add the water and parsley, flip the shrimp over, and cook until shrimp are pink and water is reduced (about 2 more minutes).
5. Mix in the cucumbers and toss to combine. Sprinkle with more parsley, if desired.
6. Serve & enjoy eating hCG -friendly (makes 2 servings)
Calories per serving: 179 Total Fat: 2.1g Protein: 24.5g Sugar: 2.75g Carbohydrates: 10.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0.75g