When we’re deep in a Netflix binge and craving something salty, potato chips seem the only solution. But then we tried zucchini chips, and everything changed. Made with just three ingredients these crispy snacks bake low and slow. Warning: They’re hard to share.
approx. 102 calories
2 zucchini, well washed
1 tsp coconut oil
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Slice the zucchini in a mandoline- about ⅛" thick.
2. Lay chips out on a paper towel, let sit 20 minutes.
3. Pat dry any excess moisture.
4. In a large bowl, lightly toss with 1 tsp oil, salt and pepper.
5. Prep a baking sheet by coating lightly with non fat Pam spray.
6. Bake at 230 for 2½ hours, or until crisp.