This fish recipe will work great with any white fish. It's super quick and easy to make, perfect for a busy weeknight!
6 tilapia fillets (6oz)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Non Fat Spray
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp parsley
salt and pepper
1. Wash fish and pat dry.
2. Line broiler pan with tin foil.
3. Place fish on the tin foil and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley.
4. Lightly mist with non-fat spray and top with crushed garlic.
5. Set broiler to low and place fish about 8 inches from the flame.
6. Cook until fish is cooked through, about 7 minutes (be careful not to burn garlic).
8. Serve with freshly squeezed lemon juice.