Here is a streamlined, powerfully flavorful recipe for a delivery-food standby: velvety wok-fried beef, served in a forest of green. It is midweek family cooking at its best and HCG -friendly!
- 3.5 oz. beef tenderloin
- 1/4 cup raw onions, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ginger root
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 tsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- dash of salt
1. Slice beef into thin slices. Add 1 tsp of Liquid Aminos, 1/4 tsp minced garlic (or to taste) and marinate for a few minutes.
2. Cook chopped onions in small pan until caramelized or tender.
3. Add beef to pan with the onions and continue cooking on medium heat.
4. When beef is just about done, add fresh broccoli into pan.
5. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes until desired tenderness is achieved.
6. Add water mixed with 1/4 (or to taste) tsp minced garlic, minced ginger and corn starch.
7. Deglaze bottom of pan with spatula to mix into the sauce.
8. Cool down, serve and enjoy eating HCG -friendly!