This recipe tastes like mom's home cooking, and we love it. Plus it's super low-maintenance—all you have to do is mix everything in a large skillet to cook. This meal can easily be made the night before, for a quick lunch to bring along to work!
2 chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 large apple
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, or allspice
1. Dice chicken breasts. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
3. Add diced chicken and cook until slightly pink (about 150 F).
4. Grate apple into pan.
5. Add cinnamon or allspice.
6. Continue to cook until chicken is done and apple is tender.